We've Always Been the Leading Experts in Cleaning
Have you heard about our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program? Call Today-336 744 5104
We are recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies nationwide. SERVPRO of Winston-Salem North offers fast, reliable bio hazard and crime scene cleanup and restoration services to residential and commercial property owners too.
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers and owners. A failure to properly handle and safely remove such hazardous substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
SERVPRO of Winston-Salem North technicians are trained to safely and effectively remove bio hazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations. Equipped with the necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, we help turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and offices can help with:
- -Blood Borne Pathogens
- -Methamphetamine Labs
- -Crime Scene Residues
- -Sewage Backups
- -Black Water Intrusions
- -Mold Mitigation and Remediation
While we hope you never experience a disaster in your home, we do know we are ready to help you restore it in the event of one. Just give us a call any time 24/7 we are always here to help.
SERVPRO of Winston Salem North
1105 Fairchild Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27105
Phone: (336) 744-5104
Fax Number: (336) 744-5105
3 Common Stains you should know how to clean.
Have you Heard about our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program? Call us Today 336 744 5104
When we’re talking stain removal TIME is of the essence. The sooner the spill and stain is cleaned up, the better the results. Learn to tackle these hard stains in 3 easy steps.
- Red Wine Stain.
We’ve all been there! Red Wine is notorious for staining carpets and fabrics, but if cleaned up quickly, you should have minimal fuss to deal with.
Step 1. Blot Gently and remove excess wine
*DO NOT SPRINKLE WITH SUGAR OR SALT* - A common “old wives tale” tells you to use salt to soak up the wine, all this does is make a crusty mess and let the wine soak into the carpet.
Step 2. Use Club Soda to lift more of the wine out of the fabric
Step 3. Blot Gently and Repeat until the stain is gone.
- Tomato Based stain
Who hasn’t spilled a plate of spaghetti and meatballs? Tomatoes are delicious, but their stains can set and dull carpet quickly. Make sure to take your time while blotting, you wouldn’t want to press the stain further into the carpet and reach the pad underneath.
Step 1. Gently Blot the spill, making sure to get all pieces of the meal up.
Step 2. Spray ethanol alcohol onto the stain.
Step 3. Gently Blot and Repeat until stain is gone.
- Acrylic/Water Based Paint Spill
Arts and Crafts get a little out of hand? First time crafters are advised to stick to Acrylic and Water based paints, because they are much easier to clean than oil and grease paints.
Step 1. Gently Blot up excess paint
Step 2. Spray Laundry detergent mixture (8 parts water to 1 part detergent)
Step 3. Flush with cool tap water and blot until spill/stain is gone. Repeat as many times is necessary.
There really isn’t a quick fix to most spills and stains. Patience and Practice are what is the key to removing and cleaning up.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness..
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
We never wish these situations on anyone but we are always here when you need us. Call SERVPRO of Winston-Salem North today. 336-744-5104