Protecting Your Business From Flooding
At SERVPRO of Winston Salem North, we understand that your business is important to you. Our restoration professionals work hard to help restore homes and businesses in our local community daily. We are equipped with the expertise and technology to restore your property from any size disaster. However, there are steps you can take on your own to prevent damages to your business.
- Start with a thorough risk analysis. Plan for emergencies and obtain insurance coverage that will cover your business in the event of a flood. Consider any damages to property as well.
- Pay attention to weather alerts in your area.
- Ensure that all gutters are inspected and clear of dirt and debris regularly.
- Install barriers to prevent water from getting inside.
- Use flood-resistant materials in any new construction to your business.
- Relocate your files to a safe location, and back them up.
These measures will protect your business in the event of flooding and drastically minimize the damages to your commercial property. If you experience any flooding or storm damage at your business, contact SERVPRO of Winston Salem North at (336)744-5104. We can help make your commercial disaster “Like it never even happened."