Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Keep up to date with our latest blogs . . .
- What is Mold?
- Mold Prevention During Winter Months
- When to Call a Professional.
- America needs more blue collars.
Mold Remediation Testimonials
This Company and its personnel have done a very professional job.
— Robert B. in Winston Salem, NC
Bill, Vince and their crew were fantastic to work with and took every precaution to take care of a mold and water damage to my grandfathers house. The staff did everything they could to help a retired vet. I would use SERVPRO of Winston Salem North again. It was also wonderful to work with other previous military so I applaud this company for that as well.
— Kristie C in Winston Salem, NC
TJ Littleton, was attentive to my concerns and I very much appreciate it. Sara in the office is very courteous.
— Cynthia H in Winston Salem , NC
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (336) 744-5104
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Winston Salem North?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (336) 744-5104
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Winston Salem North is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Winston Salem community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1990 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Winston Salem, NC, and surrounding areas.