Commercial Plumbing Issues
We should never forget that between 1-3 % of all water on Earth is Potable water, aka fresh and drinkable water. Therefore Water Conservation should always be a concern. Not only is it wasting finite resources, but it could cost your business $$$.
Some of the most common plumbing issues in commercial buildings are
- Leaky Faucets
- Most businesses have between 1-10 leaking faucets in their building
- A single leaky faucet leaks 7-10 gallons a day
- The average cost of a single leaky faucet will be between $60 - $200 a year.
- Running Toilets
- Most businesses in NC must have a restroom for employees
- A single running toilet will lose between 20 and 40 gallons a day
- The average cost of a single running toilet will cost between $400 - $1000 a year
- Silent Leaks
- A Silent Leak is a very small leak, almost undetectable inside your plumbing system
- Over time, most of these leaks will cause massive damage to internal building structures
- Where there is water and warmth, there will be Mold Growth, which can be an extensive clean up and maintenance issue.