Careers with SERVPRO of Winston Salem North
Do you have what it takes to work for SERVPRO of Winston Salem North?
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Any Experience with plumbing and electrical systems
- Any Experience with HVAC systems
- Any Experience with painting and flooring installation
- Excellent facility with common hand and power tools
- Familiarity with apartment unit layouts and infrastructures
- Familiarity with housing and modular home layout and infrastructures
- Ability to communicate well with property management and maintenance staff
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety, tenant service and efficiency
Ready to work for a company that will treat you right and help you grow? We will consider all potential applications and all skill levels. Invest your time with us, and we will invest our time with you.
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Winston Salem North has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.